If you’re enrolled in an SBEC-approved teacher certification program, you’re eligible for free membership, which includes full access to all TCTA programs, including TCTA’s legal services and professional liability insurance coverage during your semester(s) of student teaching.
Benefits of TCTA Membership
- We offer the most comprehensive protection package for educators: $8 million in professional liability insurance, $2 million in civil rights coverage, $250,000 teacher defense fund.
- Staff attorneys are a phone call away to help you with job-related issues.
- Our focus is on the classroom, with more than 90 years representing teachers and instructional staff.
- Advocacy by the state’s leading teacher lobby team.
- Free online continuing education hours with relevant subject matter.
- Award-winning publications to keep you in the know, including the information-packed Survival Guide.
- Cost-saving programs and discounts on things you use: hotels, glasses, car rentals, theme parks, movies and more!
- TCTA.org includes timely and detailed education information at your fingertips.
- TCTA is everywhere! Members are on statewide committees and coalitions from school safety to special education.
Contact us by calling 888-879-8282 or emailing email@example.com for more information.